Anyone can share shiny, happy news in their content — but when it’s time to deliver something less positive, you want to think carefully about how you present the message.
In this session, I break down a well-crafted “negative” message, and pull out the elements that make it work. I also talk about the psychology of pricing, and what your prices communicates about your business.
Also in this 26-minute episode …
- A masterful example of a price increase
- The formula (yes, there is one) for effective persuasive content
- A more advanced way to handle the “reason why”
- How to go deeper communicating values (and when not to)
- The awe-inspiring power of dessert
Listen to Confessions of a Pink-Haired Marketer below …
The Show Notes
- Saddleback’s cult classic How to Knock Off a Bag video
- A great post about a price increase (of all things)
- Robert Cialdini’s excellent book Influence
- My Copyblogger post about how expressing your values in your content can provide all kinds of business advantages.
Coming soon …