I am tickled pink (and purple and orange and sparkly blue) to be in Michael Stelzner’s list of the Top 10 Writing Blogs for 2008/2009. I want to especially thank the folks who saw my post on this blog and went over to nominate me, as well as to those who posted your support in the nomination thread.
Here are Michael’s descriptions of the 10 winning blogs. I’m absolutely honored to be in such terrific company. Now I’ve just got to find the right spot for my nifty new “Top 10 Blogs” badge.
- Copyblogger: As the undefeated champ, this blog has held the number-one spot for three straight years! The baby of Brian Clark, this blog keeps winning because of its excellent and educational articles.
- Men With Pens: James Chartrand and Harry McLeod are the dynamic duo who continue to deliver rich content and community discussion.
- Freelance Writing Jobs: Founded by Deb Ng, this site is the first stop for freelance writers seeking new work and great articles (and it remains a top winner since this contest began).
- Write to Done: This blog delivers a steady stream of excellent articles for all writers and is the product of top blogger Leo Babauta.
- Confident Writing: Looking for encouragement? Joanna Young will help you take your writing to the next level.
- The Renegade Writer: Linda Formichelli and Diana Burell, authors of a book by the same name, help freelance journalists find inspiration.
- Remarkable Communication: One part writing, one part marketing and one part selling, this excellent blog by Sonia Simone will help any writer succeed.
- Writing Journey: Looking for a great stop on your writing journey? Bob Younce’s blog will refresh and energize you.
- Freelance Parent: Two moms, Lorna Doone Brewer and Tamara Berry, provide excellent perspective on writing while balancing time with little ones.
- Urban Muse: Susan Johnson covers a wide range of excellent topics that all writers will enjoy.