So you want to create a really fantastic e-newsletter?
The kind that your readers can’t wait to read? A newsletter that readers tap you on the shoulder if they don’t get their copy? A newsletter that actually (hold on to your hat) makes you some money?
You are absolutely in the right place. Give me your name and your email address and I’ll send you a free 10-lesson class on creating an e-newsletter that’s actually worth the effort.
Here’s what the class covers:
- How to get people to sign up for your e-newsletter
- Once they’re signed up, how to get them to actually read it
- How to make sales pitches without turning off your readers
- What to write about
- What to do if you really, truly, deeply hate to write
And of course, I’m never going to spam you or share your information with anyone. That would be creepy and lame, which is not my thing at all.
Obviously, if you don’t like it for any reason, you can unsubscribe in about 6 seconds and we’re all good.
Newsletters are a fantastic way to build more business. I’ve helped companies use newsletters to generate hundreds of millions of dollars in repeat and referral business (no exaggeration). What makes them work so well?
- They create rock-solid relationships with your customers (which means more repeat and referral business for you).
- They keep customers thinking about you and about how awesome you are.
- They’re a simple and cheap way for new prospects to get comfortable with what you offer.
- They’re a low-key, warm, fuzzy and effective way to sell.
- They can help you make an amazing first impression with each new customer or prospect who crosses your path.
We’ll talk about how to get all that done in the class. Sign up, then confirm that you want the class (that step is important) and you’ll get your first lesson today.
Really looking forward to talking with you!
All the best,
(P. S. All of this stuff works fantastically for paper newsletters and blogs, too. So if that’s your bag, why not sign up and see if you like the class? If you hate it, unsubscribe. I solemnly promise not to pout.)
(P.P.S. Once in awhile this form goes on the fritz and the data entry boxes disappear. If you can’t see ’em, just email me at enews at remarcom dot com and I’ll get you set up manually.)